Thursday 24 October 2013

Beautiful light on the way to work this morning

The office I work in is located on the outskirts of a picture postcard village in rural #Hampshire, and the route I drive every morning to get there takes me through some lovely countryside. This morning, was one of those mornings when everything just fell into place...my wife was taking the kids to nursery and school, I managed to leave the house a bit earlier than I have been able to lately...and the sun was just peeping over the horizon and it was looking like a truly beautiful morning.

I drive past this #vineyard every day on my way to work but I have never stopped to photograph it as I have either not had my camera with me, or I've been rushing in to the office for some meeting or other. This morning was different however.

When I am able to take a peep over the hedge while driving along the road beside this field I obviously realise that it is a vineyard, but I was pleasantly surprised at how big it actually is. I think I may be stopping here a few more times to try and capture it at different times throughout the seasons.

This image is for #sale as a #canvas print on my website: www.kevinbrownephotography.com



Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment