Tuesday 28 October 2014

Iceland - packing begins

Today is when I try and pack everything I need for my trip to Iceland into the smallest bag possible. 
There are 5 of us going and we are staying in different hostels and digs every night. Because of that we need to think of comfort for all of us in the car, so if I get everything into a small bag then there'll be more room for us passengers. 

My dilemma? My tripod. 
I have a carbon fibre Manfrotto tripod and although it doesn't weigh much I need to fit it in the bag as well as I'm already taking my camera gear on the flight as hand luggage...and I'm sure EasyJet wouldn't really fancy letting me on the plane with it in case they think it's an offensive weapon or something. 

Could be time for some imaginative packing :-/


Really blummin excited though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment