Tuesday 26 November 2013

National Parks England - Twitter competition winner

Over on Twitter @NationalParksEngland, @NorthYorkMoors and @NewForestNPA were doing a "Tweetathon" this evening, asking for people to tweet their favourite pictures taken in some of the countries National Parks. So, I tweeted a few I had taken...and was selected the winner :-)) This was the image that got it. Don't forget prints of this are available from my website. www.kevinbrownephotography.com 

The prize is a voucher to be used on Derek Fogg's website (www.britishlandscapephotography.com), but for me it's more about the buzz that a professional photographer and large organisations that run our #nationalparks selected my image as winner. 

I'm glad I stayed in tonight instead of heading to the local pub quiz with some neighbours as I usually do on a Tuesday :-)



Certainly makes up for missing out on that sunrise opportunity this morning :-)

Don't forget to comment or share with your friends and family. 

Kevin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment