Tuesday 10 December 2013

Going through the archives - new abstract additions to Kevin Browne Photography website

I've been watching some photography related pages on Facebook lately and seeing what they are requesting for their weekly theme competitions. It made me think that I had quite a few images that would meet their requirements, so off I went to my external hard-drives to dig out these images.

It really made me happy looking back at these ones because when I took them I was learning so much and had never tried shots like these before. I was so happy with the results that I got them printed onto acrylic and have them hanging in my house. These images look great on the shiny surface of the acrylic print.

I have now also added these to my website: www.kevinbrownephotography.com
I'd love to know what you think.

Long exposure fibre-optic light

Water drops on a CD

Olive oil on water with red food colouring

If you like these images, please pass on the link to this blog to your friends. You can also sign up by email to get notified of new blog posts.

Many thanks

Kevin.




No comments:

Post a Comment