Monday 25 November 2013

My images now selling on Photo4me.com

Since launching my website I've been looking for suppliers that can provide me with quality prints on acrylic, aluminium and other formats so I can provide the full offering direct from my website. However, this has proved quite hard as a lot of suppliers prices are very high, so by the time I add even a very small margin for me it would put the cost up to a level that no one would expect to pay.

So, I have recently uploaded some images to Photo4me.com who offer sensible prices and have a good reputation on quality. To view my images and buy as prints (framed or not), acrylics or phone cases you can follow the link below:

http://www.photo4me.com/canvasprints/Kevin-Browne

As usual I'd love to hear any feedback. You can email me as well.

Many thanks

Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment